Copilot – The ChatGPT in your Office Environment
Just if you ask Google about “microsoft copilot” you receive a pretty good listing:
- Introducing Microsoft 365 Copilot – your Copilot for work
- Introducing Microsoft 365 Copilot—A whole new way to work
- Microsoft announces Copilot: the AI-powered future of …
- Microsoft’s new Copilot will change Office documents forever
- How To Use Microsoft 365 Copilot: Features, Price, And More
- Microsoft Security Copilot
- Introducing Microsoft 365 Copilot: your Copilot for work
- Microsoft expands AI Copilot offering with Viva and Glint …
- GitHub Copilot · Your AI pair programmer
- What is Microsoft Copilot? Microsoft’s AI explained
- How to enable the new Copilot on Microsoft Word (preview)
- Microsoft Copilot: Generative AI Adds An MBA To Your Day …
- Microsoft Announces AI-Powered Copilot in Microsoft Viva
- Visual Studio Code and GitHub Copilot AI
- Behind-the-Design: Meet Copilot
- Microsoft To Expand Copilot AI Offering To Viva
- What is Microsoft 365 Copilot?
- Microsoft introduces Copilot in Viva, to boost workforce …
If you were lucky, you could enable Copilot in your Office, but now it is no longer possible…
So what to do?
If you can not wait and want to receive it as one of the first persons, you must join the Microsoft 365 Insider program. Do not worry. You do not need to fill out any forms etc. Just follow this manual.
If you are using the enterprise version just, you can execute
reg add HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\office\16.0\common\officeupdate /v updatebranch /t REG_SZ /d BetaChannel
See more here, where you can find more options to deploy a Beta Chanel.
Remember that Beta Channel isn’t supported, and you do not get Copilot immediately, but you will be in the first wave.